Sunday, July 11, 2010

Knitting Chart Creator





Heads up, from the cable forum on ravelry I found a really neat link on how to transform you written pattern into a chart.

here is a sample of sweater babes cables sweater number 71 I like to see what i am knitting instead of reading it.


So, you just type in what you read, then you can sit on the couch and watch tv and just look at the chart. That easy.







ONLY DOWN FALL FROM WHAT I COULD SEE WHAT THIS


but you all can decide for yourself, If i find some other easy generators or you find one post it,,, we can run a easy link for other knitters to find.


I did find another one on my own. This chart is at http://www.innaz.com/cgi-bin/makechart/makechart.cgi I think this one for me was better cause it had the key for cable lovers... we know how we love our cables.

Here is a sample of her chart. This is from her chart page on the manual how to create this chart.




This one for me was easier to use. I just love to chart and see what I am doing while knitting.

Here is a sample of the first four lines from the SweaterBabe pattern



No comments:

Post a Comment