Friday, July 9, 2010

#73 Women's Top-Down Short-Sleeved Cardigan by SweaterBabe


Follow this #73 Women's Top-Down Short-Sleeved Cardigan by SweaterBabe on raverly


I have never knitted a top down yet, I spoke with the author of this sweater Katherine. She gave me some advice and pointers to help me out with this.

In her pattern she writes: "[m1-L, slip marker, m1-R]"

Being new to knitting i was not sure what this was. I asked her, she gave me a link for a video that helped out. So, I could better understand it. It is also known as a KLL and a KRL. Here is the link:
http://www.knittinghelp.com/videos/increases

#73 Women's Top-Down Short-Sleeved Cardigan by SweaterBabe

If you are interested in buying this pattern it comes in a pdf format. Check out is very easy. She has several other sweaters knitted and crocheted at this link as well.

http://www.sweaterbabe.com/

Was very pleased how this turned out. I am giving it to my Grandma for her birthday tomorrow. Hope she loves it.


No comments:

Post a Comment