Thursday, September 9, 2010

Raverly is a great knitting Community!!

I like to be on raverly.com because i can document all my articles and keep track of them through my computer, as well if there should be any corrections done to sweaters or garments... this is my site that i have for reference.


This is my Heather Hoodie pattern Design by Debbie O'Neil Knitted by me..



http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Naildoctors/heather-hoodie-vest

This was my first sweater where I really got into modifying things and making changes.

here is a screen shot of what you will see when you visit my page



Raverly has a lot to offer, such as
this is from my collection anyways,,,,

I have met the most interesting people, I even have designers as friends on there.

This community for knitting I think is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment